Five minutes later my boss, Perry, came rushing into Meghan's office. The weirdest thing happened next. He too, had lost a button (on his jacket). I asked him if he needed me to sew it on. He said, "I figured you could. I ran to your office but you weren't there."
At what kind of crazy job does a girl get the opportunity to sew on buttons all morning long - unless you are a seamstress? Also, why did they both come to me first to help them with their little problem? I never realized that this was one of the vibes I put off about myself. What a lame vibe.
At least I can take comfort in knowing that my Mom will be impressed with my mad skills.
4 comments:
I love the button sewing vibe!
i am laughing out loud. you didn't get the name mama j for nothing... you cook, you sew, you scold. you will be such a great mama. anyway, thanks for saving my day so i wasn't flashing all of the really important clients that day... and for letting me iron shirtlessly in your office. you and i are... well... you know.
Of course they came to you. Janelle knows how to do everything! Or you can always figure it out. That's my big sis!
Way to be on top of things! That is why you rock and are the best boss EVER!!!! And thats a fact not a suck up! Silly Jordan, what does he know!
Post a Comment