Janelle showing off her Mad Bomber hat while shooting shotguns in the desert.
Jon on Rongelap Atoll in the Marshall Islands holding a giant clam shell.
Our awesome homegrown Halloween pumpkin collection.
Our wedding day.
Ice fishing at Rockport Reservoir.
Jon body boarding in Hawaii.
Janelle in San Francisco.
A demonstration of our mad cake making skills.
Our family from pioneer trek.
I hope you enjoyed this random assortment of pictures. I will try to make an effort to post what we are up to somewhat regularly, and try to get Janelle to do the same.
4 comments:
Yay a post from the Stevens finally! I love the pictures. I love your trek outfits, especially Janelle's socks with her awesome skirt! haha Oh and can't forget your hat Jon.
oh, thank heavens for jon!
a few comments:
1. woah janelle, who knew you were SUCH a republican. nice work.
2. jon, that can't be you? under all that hair?
3. do you actually grown them yourself, or just steal the picture from martha stewart?
4. mr. and mrs. mchotty.
5. cold. fish. hours of waiting.... why?
6. again, what website did you steal this from? is that for real>
7. sorry mama j. i think it's funny too...
8.craving some ricearoni right now. ding ding.
9. ryan would like that cake please. (he asked nicely). or at least you could make one for your super awesome halloween party. (are the punkins fondant?) woah.
10. fancy. I especially love how ma is loving holding a sack of flour.
nice work. i am excited for the blog, now if only she would get on facebook already (wink wink)
Way to do a recap on things in your lives! Those were some good pictures to put on there that is for sure!
Woohoo! I know I was a slacker and never sent you a blog name so I am happy to see you started one on your own!!! I love the seagull poop picture - it's a classic!
Post a Comment