
It has been such a long time since Jon and I have made a cake. We made this cake for Amber's birthday, the wife of one of Jon's co-workers & softball captain.
Cake Stats:
Devil's Food Cake
Chocolate Butter Cream Icing
Raspberry Filling w/ Raspberries from my parent's garden
Cream Cheese Filling



14 comments:
Holy crap! That is one of the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen. You guys better watch out because you are going to have people lining up for you to make them cakes!! You're lucky we're in KY or I'd be knocking on your door right now!!
Oh I'm glad you posted pictures of your beautiful cake. You should post all the other cakes you guys have made. Such talent. Love you!
That is quite the cake! I'm glad you were able to put our raspberries to good use. I loved reading everything on your blog.
well, sign me up for ty's 32nd. you are hired, since i know i make the "good friend, enough to make a cake out of guilt" cut.
And I need a cake for the holidays. Can you make a dradel shaped cake??
Janelly! So nice to have your blog to read...and Marci's too. Sitting in the office 1 hour before the weekend begins and I am drooling over this cake.
so do you ship cakes to PA??? Jared's birthday is this week...and lets just say last years creation consisted of bottled whip cream, ice cream bars and whoppers ...but it's what the kids wanted to make! How the heck are you!!!????? We were so excited to hear from you! It's been...well since your wedding! where are you guys living now?
wow! i am so impressed! i had no idea of the skills you had! that is amazing!! i bet it tasted even better than it looked! so fun to read your posts! i miss laughing with you!
holy crap!!! you could go into business. that looks amazing and so incredibly yummy.
I am not a stalker. I just wanted to make that clear from the beginning. But I did find your blog from a comment made on Mel's blog by Ali. Does that make me a stalker? Either way, I am glad that I found you. You look happy. I am suddenly craving cake. That cake. the one with the raspberries.
Nice job on the house, it looks good!
new post please. i am becoming impatient...
Janelly...I'm waiting for an update. I replied to your comments on my blog. :)
Janelly! Your dad told me your blog address Sunday while I visited. So great to have a way to communicate with you a bit. That cake is amazing! I'll bet it was delicious too. I'd love to see you when we come up for Christmas...you can email me from any email address at Sproutshell.com (it's my company, so they call come to me)
HI...mrs. gourmet girl! That cake is beautiful. I think you're in charge of the next get together! Loved seeing you.
Post a Comment