Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Formal Complaints Against Blog

Lodge your complaints here! I know that my blog has been driving some people up the wall. They check back every day in anticipation of what witty post I might have shared - just to be disappointed.

Because I am such a considerate person I am dedicating this post to their concerns. Let me know how you feel viewers.

6 comments:

Christopher said...

As your first comment on your new blog..I want to just say this...
You rock! At least you have attempted to have a super cool awesome blog and thats all that counts!
but seriously...blog woman!

Meghan said...

i'm glad cjp is pleased with this post. you can count me as "pleased but not satisfied". i am eagerly awaiting trek, new home, grandma sitting, illness, vegas, etc. you know how to do it... i will accept no more excuses.

Janelle said...

Snot Rocket - a.k.a. CW

Shouldn't you be getting thrown up on by your darling children instead of having all the time in the world to throw your up-ity judgments in my face.

No more excuses...But you told me that I would make my lame blog even lamer if I did post-event posts. What do you have to say to that!?!

Next post I will try to make you "satisfied." I don't know if it is even possible to live up to your blogger expectations but I'll try.

Meghan said...

well, sassy mcsass pants, for your information, i have not been vomited on once today, so take that! (i don't even know what that means).

and if i really did say post event posts well lame, i was super high on somma that crack yo. i started my bloggie with the past.

so, blog away, attitude woman.

heart,
cw

Melissa said...

YAY!!! You finally have something! I am so proud of you! But now the goal is to keep going and not stop!

Abby said...

Janelle, how I miss you and your sass! I am not the best blogger myself but I am happy to see the improvement on your blog (even with the help of Jon).