Tummy time with Grandma Bozung. She was pretty impressive with her ability to lift her head right after coming home from the hospital. Last night she rolled from stomach to her back.
This is our "4 generations" picture. Great Grandmas Howard, Jon, Grandma Stevens, and Emmaline. Great Grandma just couldn't get enough of Emmaline.
Emmaline's First Bath. She had a fun time bonding with Daddy (for the majority of the time). There is a really fun picture that I would like to post but it is rather revealing. I don't think Emmaline would appreciate the whole world seeing her lady parts.
Mom, thanks for the adorable hooded towel.
Emmaline's First Walk.
Snuggling with Grandma Stevens
11 comments:
i love these "additional pictures" as well as the clever title. i love emmaline. she is very advanced to be rolling over at one month. i would love to see some of mama j with baby e. ps. did jon get in a fistfight?
She is so cute!! She is looking older. She must have been pretty mad when she rolled over. I've seen her cute temper. The pictures are wonderful. Keep posting!!
She is so sweet. Love the pictures.
Jon has been a little accident prone lately. He got hit in the face with a softball while playing catcher. One of these days I will post all of his other injuries (I bet you've heard that before.)
Janelle, I really can't get enough of her. She is DARLING! And rolling over so quickly is amazing! Way to go, you've already got a brilliant child!
Yay more pictures. I can't believe she already rolled over! Impressive. A softball huh? Sounds painful.
YAY!!! Congrats you guys! She is beautiful and I love her name! Janelle how was the birth? I saw that you had to have a c-section...hope it all went well and that you have a quick recovery. So glad she is here...enjoy every second with her.
She is a cutie! We are really glad we got to see her last week and you too.
Congrats on Emmaline. What a stinkin CUTIE PIE she is.
Did you get to go to Aubrey's shower yesterday. How often do you see them all.
ashley
I haven't checked your blog for so long... I was just looking for a reason to not do anything else and found it again. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys and what a wonderful name to choose for your adorable daughter =)
i have indeed heard that before J. i will keep checking and waiting.... but look, you have quite an audience - isnt that incentive to post more frequently??
Post a Comment