Wednesday, November 12, 2008

7 Things Tag

7 Things I Can Do....
1- Be cheesy or sassy
2- Make up songs/talk in singsong/recall old song from my childhood (Jon thinks I'm crazy)
3- Keep a straight face when telling a fun fib or playing a joke on someone
4- Make & decorate cakes
5- Playing games (sorry honey, I will try to tone down my mad skills)
6- Being a peacemaker (if I didn't start the fight)
7- Crying at cheesy movies

7 Things I Can't Do...
1- Make decisions (especially small ones)
2- Cartwheels
3- Cook w/o a recipe
4- Keep the house as clean as I would like
5- Get up the 1st time my alarm goes off
6- Handle super hot weather (unless there is water around)
7- Play the piano (I quit as a teen)

7 Things I Always Say...
1- I love you
2- I don't care
3- That's so funny
4- Seriously
5- Honey, it is time to get up
6- Yes, you locked the door
7- Stop being a sass

7 Things I Always Eat...
1- Bananas
2- Bread
3- Tomatoes
4- Broccoli
5- Ice Cream
6- Brownies (I wish)
7- Fried Ice Cream (I wish)

I tag: Lisa, Abby, Christopher, Melissa, & Devri

11 comments:

Meghan said...

well, i'll be. lookie who blogged! love the tag, thanks for playing. i learned a few things about you. i can attest to a few of these, but by playing games did you really mean cheat at games ;)

Janelle said...

I don't cheat. You are just a sore loser - slow poke.

Abby said...

I can't do a cartwheel either.

Janelle said...

Abby- I'm so glad to hear that. People usually think that I am a freak.

Lisa said...

Well since you don't have any new posts, I'll just comment on this one. I love the two and a half peas in a pod and the "Baby Bean." haha Love you!

William said...

Post something new already!

Devri said...

Congrats! So, you don't update your blogsince november, you just change the name and add a pregnant girl to the side huh!? well, i am so happy for you!! i want to meet this little one, and i will have a new one born just before you so we should really get them together!! Hope the pregnancy is going well! I'm sure you are so adorable beign prego, i want a pic of you! let me know what you are having, if you are finding out!! i am having a girl finally!!

Matt and Marie said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!

Ali Howell said...

Congrats!!! A new house and a new baby...what a fun year!!! Good luck!!! how are you???

the Roberts said...

Hey cousin. your dad gave me your blog address. Congrats on baby. Is it number 1 or 2. Have you been back to Hawaii recently?
You can find us at
www.rak-roberts.blogspot.com

William said...

Janelle, how about some pictures of your little girl!