Monday, June 14, 2010
THINGS EM'S LEARNED... since last post (in no particular order)
Emmaline learned how to swim . . . her first time swimming. She enjoyed the pool but I think she was a little overwhelmed by the noise and chaos of the other kids. She even got dunked a few times. It surprised her but she didn't seem to mind it. (3-20-10)
Surprise! Emmaline learned to take off her diaper. It could have been worse (you can imagine what I mean). Mom learned to always put something over her diaper.
Boy did she have fun unloading all of her books from the bookshelf. Thankfully, the week before I had put all of her non-board books up high. Now she can take them off to her hearts content.
Grandpa Bozung taught her how to play hide & seek. Now it is one of her favorite hang outs (besides anywhere with potted plants).
Emmaline taught me how to drive a tractor.
Anyone who has ever seen Emmaline eat knows that she loves to eat. She will eat anything (for the most part). She doesn't care if it is cold. As long as there is variety and lots of it - she is happy. I am amazed at the fistfuls of food she can fit in her mouth.
I couldn't resist posting these bath pictures. She loves bath time as much as ever. Emmaline gets a kick out of the water draining and the havoc it causes for her toys.
I get such a kick out of watching how quickly Emmaline learns and grows. It also makes me sad that it is happening so fast. Jon says that if I am this bad with Em - I am going to be pathetic when I our last child is "growing up to fast". He is probably right.
Emmaline can walk if she is holding on the something. She likes to use a popcorn can (the kind you get at Christmas) as a walker in the kitchen. She can clap, give high 5s, and always has her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth. I just think she is the cutest kid ever. Jon and I are so grateful for her and the joy she bring to our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I seriously can't stop laughing about that diaper picture. Best picture ever!
Too cute! It was so fun running into you the other day and we must get these two cute babies together soon!
oh yay! a post. i love everything she is learning. i also love your camera. can't wait to go to lunch with miss em.
These pictures are so cute!! I can't wait to see more, especially her birthday pictures.
Post a Comment